You are currently on:
Sunseeker High Speed Speedboat Experience
A fantastic experience cruising the Solent, feeling the performance and incredible agility of this superb boat . Fun, excitement and exhilaration.
Have a fun time aboard an exhilarating, high performance Sunseeker offshore cruiser. We can guarantee you will have a memorable time.
The Sunseeker features an open 'Mediterranean style' cockpit, sleek aerodynamic lines and a handling and speed that will amaze even the most experienced seafarer.
The charter departs from moorings in Ocean Village Marina, Southampton and will carry 8 passengers and a fully qualified skipper along with a second crew member. The boat is MCA safety coded and very safe.
The experience will begin with refreshments and a safety briefing then head out towards the Isle of Wight, taking a look at the cruise ships along the way (e.g. QE2 and QM2). Then, providing conditions are safe you will be able to take a turn at the helm to feel the immense power and even try a 'doughnut', get use to boat handling and learn some of the 'rules of the road'. Learn to navigate, colours and direction of buoys.
Your amazing day will include:
Fun, excitement and exhilaration...
Itinerary of your day:
- Meet the Skipper and Crew outside the Banana Wharf Bar/Restaurant in Ocean Village Marina, Southampton.
- We will then make our way to the Sunseeker. Once settled onboard and after the safety briefing, the Skipper will take you through the marina where you will see other 'millionaire lifestyle' powerboats and yachts on their moorings.
- Continuing with a cruise down the River Itchen to Southampton Water for the opportunity to see the magnificent cruise ships on their docks. At this stage, the Skipper will explain navigation and basic plotting techniques and answer any questions. All participants will get the option to have a drive at slow speed to get the feel of this luxury powerboat.
- On reaching the open waters of The Solent where the speed restriction ends, the Skipper will open up the throttles for a "full-on" blast with speeds of up to 42 knots using the supercharged and turbocharged twin engines at 600HP to display the capabilities of this superb 40' Sunseeker performance powerboat.
- Then once again it's 'OVER TO YOU' to take a turn at the helm to drive and feel the superb handling characteristics of this sleek powerboat at high speed whilst heading over to the Isle of Wight around the famous Bramble Bank towards Cowes the home of the world famous sailing regatta.
- On reaching the Isle of Wight, the Skipper will enter the mouth of the River Medina with time to take in the views (east and west Cowes) and for each participant to have their photographs taken at the helm.
- The fun continues, with more "full-on" thrills and a high speed blast back to Ocean Village Marina as we once again travel across the Solent and also the mouth of the famous River Hamble.
What our clients say...
“Great introduction to luxury power boating - looking forward to buying my first boat... ”
“A great day's entertainment...”
“My third time out with clients was as good as the first... ”
“You should have seen my husbands face when he received the vouchers - looking forward to the day...”
“ What a fantastic day! What a fantastic boat! I really cannot thank you enough...”
“My husband and friend haven't stopped talking about the great day they had last Saturday. They will definitely be coming back to relive the experience...”
“Brilliant day - thank you very much... ”
You can take this experience at any of the following locations:
This gift is valid Saturday and Sunday for 12 months from date of purchase. This certificate is non-transferable. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. This experience is for one person only. Suitability: Children are welcome but the minimum age is 10. This experience is not suitable for anyone with a serious back or heart complaint or for pregnant women. Safety: The boat is fully MCA coded and has a qualified skipper at the helm, there are life jackets and life raft on-board. Alcohol: Alcohol is only permitted in moderate amounts. Weather: Inclement weather cancellation is at the Skippers discretion and up to 24 hour notification will be given by telephone, another date will be arranged. Please note, this is for safety reasons and not up for discussion. Duration: The experience is available at thre following start times sessions 10.00am 12.30pm or 3.00pm and will last for approximatley 2.5 hours Numbers On Day: There will be up to seven other participants on board (total of 8 + 2 Crew). Spectators: Spectators are welcome to wave you off from the marina. They can then visit West Quay Shopping Mall (half a mile away), or any of the numerous bars and restaurants in and around the Marina. Please feel free to ask the Skipper for advice. Dress Code: Dress warmly and bring waterproofs. There is a high wind-chill factor aboard the boat. Wear flat, non-slip shoes (eg trainers or deck shoes). Availability: Parking and Facilities There is a car park with security less than 120 metres from the boat and next to the car park there are toilets and showers, there are also a number of restaurants and bars within the marina. We will supply: Tea, coffee, bottled water, all safety equipment including life jackets etc, all fuel, insurances, mooring fees and any water taxis required (there are no hidden costs). Don't forget to take: Sunglasses, hat/cap, suncream, camera, and some comfortable flat footwear.
Experience updated 20/08/2013
Write Your Own Review
You are reviewing: Sunseeker High Speed Speedboat Experience
You May Also Be Interested in these Gift Experience Days
Top to Toe Spa Day Champneys Tring
For pure self indulgent luxury!
£239.00 - South East
Top to Toe Spa Champneys Henlow Grange
Experience day spa heaven!
£199.00 - South East
Cut Throat Shave Experience
Enjoy a traditional Cut-Throat Shave with a nourishing facial.
£69.00 - South East
Three Car Blast
Awesome midweek driving day, driving three fantastic sports cars around a track.£119.00 - Multiple UK locations