Exclusive to customers of Ineedpampering.com
The I Need Pampering ‘Pamper Points’ customer rewards scheme!
Once registered with www.ineedpampering.com then every time you make a purchase or write a review you will earn Pampering Points!
‘Pampering Points’ can be redeemed against your next purchase, gifted to a friend or saved for that special treat.
Here's how it works:
1. Every item on www.ineedpampering.com will have a ‘Pamper Points’ value shown below the actual price.
2. Purchase any items and your ‘Pamper Points’ will be allocated to your account. You will earn 1 ‘Pamper Point’ for every £1 spent. 1 Pamper Point is worth 5p against your next purchase.
3. You can also earn ‘Pamper Points’ by writing about your experience in our review section. You will be given 40 points for your review.
4. You can log onto your account at any time to see how many ‘Reward Points’ you have collected.
5. You can redeem your points at any time against any future purchases, or keep saving ‘Reward Points’ to redeem them at a later stage for that special treat
Here are a couple of examples below to show you how it works:
- Couples Spa Day at a cost of £159
- You earn 159 Reward Points!
- 159 Reward Points equals £7.95
- 2 Night Luxury Thermae Spa Break for 2 in Bath
- Cost of booking £399
- You earn 399 Reward Points!
- 399 Reward Points equals £19.95
- Have a great break and write a review on your return
- You will receive 40 Reward Points equals £2.00
- Total Points 439 at a value of £21.95
Other questions you might have
How do I start collecting Pamper Points?
Just start shopping – When you register a Reward account will automatically be created for all new customers when you place your order. For existing customers we have already created a Reward account ready for you to use – just log in to your account.
Is there a time limit on earning or redeeming my Pamper Points?
Yes. Your Pamper Points will keep accumulating until you are ready to spend them but any points not redeemed within 24 months will be lost.
What if I return a product?
If you decide to return a product, which you bought we'll deduct the points from your reward account. If you return a product once you have redeemed the points for a subsequent purchase we reserve the right to deduct the value of points used from any refund due.
We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services on line and other third party products and services available for point’s collection and redemption.